Type your paragraph here.
- MA in Humanities, Dominican University of California
- BS in Civil Engineering, Princeton University
ART CENTER AND OTHER AFFILIATIONS
- Affiliate Artist, Headlands Center for the Arts (2004-5)
- Member, Marin Poetry Center
- Individual poems have been published in various journals including Appalachia, Asheville Poetry Review, Blue Collar Review, Bluestem, Evansville Review, The Hopper, The Kerf, Paterson Literary Review, Raven Chronicles, Tulane Review, Wisconsin Review, and others.
- Book reviews and critical works have appeared in Cider Press Review, Confluence, Palaver, and Valley Voices Literary Review.
- Night Duty, the poetry chapbook, was published by Main Street Rag Publishing Company (2010).
- "The Prison Ship Euphemia" was published by Invisible City Audio Tours as an audio file for the Armada of Golden Dreams Tour (San Francisco).
- The Master's in Humanities Thesis entitled "Introducing Godzilla to Marianne Moore's Octopus of Ice at the Intersection of Global Warming, Environmental Philosophy, and Poetry" is available on the Dominican Scholar web page of the Dominican University of California.
- Don't Sing to Me of Electric Fences, the full-length poetry collection, will be published by Cherry Grove Collections, and imprint of WordTech Communications, in 2021.
AWARDS AND OTHER RECOGNITION
- The poem "Pacific Ocean Oil Spill Suite" won the 2009 Knock Magazine Ecolit Prize.
- The poem "Windows" was nominated for a Pushcart Prize by Raven Chronicles (2010).
- Co-leader of a half day workshop on poetry of place at College of the Redwoods (February 2010).
- The poem "Open Window, Katoomba" was nominated for a Pushcart Prize by Raven Chronicles (2012).
- The poem "What My Uncle Is Trying To Say" was awarded third place in the 2014 William Matthews Poetry Prize (Asheville Poetry Review).
- The poem "Jungleland's Empty Sky" received an Honorable Mention in the 2016 Allen Ginsberg Poetry Awards.
- Leader of a half-day workshop on nature writing with Sonoma Land Trust (August 2016).
- Reader at 21st Annual Petaluma Poetry Walk (September 2016).
- Single event guest instructor on ecopoetics for freshman level Big History and Poetry course at Dominican University of California (Spring 2018).
- 2018 recipient, John and Diana Harrington Award (Outstanding Graduate, Masters in Humanities) Dominican University of California.